Saturday, December 25, 2010

Footsyrolls!

Alright girls, these are a must have for the girl who loves her high heals (aka me).  I first read about Footsyrolls on Healthy Bitch Daily-  the blog of Kim Barnouin, co-author of Skinny Bitch.  Footsyrolls are the modern girl's best friend, and while there are other designers who make a similar product, they are the only company that I am aware that make these shoes in a vegan friendly design.



Here is how they work.  Footsyrolls are flat shoes that roll up and fit in your purse.  That's right ladies, no need to head to work or dinner in your treacherous heals...now you can just put them on when you get there.  GENIUS!  Footsyrolls come in different colors and texture.  Joe got me a pair for Christmas last year in the black patten and now I am hooked.  You will be too, I promise.



Footsyrolls are fun, stylish and practical.  They range in price from $19.99 to $30 and they even have Footsyrolls flip flops that roll up and fit in your purse.  Perfect for when you get your pedi!  They also all come with a little pouch to carry them in.  To visit the Footsyrolls site, click here!  Happy shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment