Sunday, November 20, 2011

Betty's Wok & Noodle Diner

Last night I ventured out to Betty's Wok & Noodle Diner, right by Symphony Hall.  I had purchased a Groupon for this place and was anxious to try it.  While they technically only have one vegan dish (the Va Va Vegan), they offer a vegetable bar where you pick your own veggies, sauce and accompaniment and they stir fry it for you.
We started with vegetable dim sum.  The dumplings were pretty good, but I was eager for the main course.  Mostly I was anxious to get to the vegetable bar.
I picked all the veggies ;)  I chose tofu, brown rice and the Kung Pao sauce.  The sauce was delicious and really spicy which I love, but they but just a little too much sauce for my liking.  No complaints here though as I had the leftovers for lunch and it was pretty awesome.
If you are in the neighborhood, check this place out. They have some solid vegan options and it a great place to take your carnivorous friends for a good meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment