Sunday, November 20, 2011

Denver Adventure's: Tokyo Joe's

Last weekend I ventured to Denver, CO for the WFTDA Championships.  Not only did I get to watch amazing roller derby, but I also got to eat some fantastic food.  On the way from the airport, Amy and I stopped at Tokyo Joe's, a healthy, fast food establishment.  This place was awesome and offered some great vegan options- just what I needed after the plane ride.


I did the build your own bowl with brown rice, tofu, broccoli, zucchini, carrots, bean sprouts, mushrooms, and snap peas all served in their fabulous Dragon sauce which was spicy.  I loved this.  It was healthy, filling and so awesome.  There does appear to be a few of these restaurants in MA, but not in Boston.  If you have a chance to check them out, I totally recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment