Tuesday, October 12, 2010

La Vanila Deodorant

La Vanila is one of my favorite product lines.  Co-Founders Danielle Raynor and Laura DiGirolamo's mission is to provide beautiful and luxurious products that are 100% good for you. 

And guess what? Their products are also cruelty free. Win Win!

La Vanila was one of the first great vegan product lines that I found and I use everything from their perfume to their body wash and lotions to their lip balm.  Needless to say I am a fan.

I play sports and sweat...ALOT.  When changing my lifestyle I had a really hard time finding a deodorant that stood up to my overstimulated sweat glands.  I tried Crystal Essence which is vegan and cruelty free, but I felt like had to re-apply every hour. No bueno.

Then one day at Sephora I saw that La Vanila made deodorant!  WHOA!  I already loved their other products, but would La Vanila's deodorant make the grade?

Mission accomplished.  This deodorant rocks. I love it and guess what? I only have to apply twice a day! Once in the morning and once after practice. 

I will tell you that it is not cheap, but at $18 it is totally worth it.  These deodorants come in 4 scents: Vanilla Lavendar, Pure Vanilla, Vanilla Coconut and Vanilla Grapefruit.  These all smell heavenly, but I have the Pure Vanilla.

And what's more, these deordorants are actually not only effective at keeping your pits smelling fresh, but they are actually good for you!  There are no  petrochemicals, no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oils, no silicon, no sulfates and no synthetic dyes.  Good for you body, the environment and the animals.  It doesn't get better than that!

You can buy La Vanila products online at www.lavanila.com or at www.sephora.com.  Or you can but them at any Sephora store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment