Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lulu's Shoes and Accessories: Affordable and Stylish!

As I may have mentioned before, I am a little bit obsessed with shoes (and purses).  Giving up my Steve Madden leather riding boots and Louis Vuitton bags was more painful than I care to remember.  So whenever I find great vegan accessories I am psyched.

I am hopeleslly obsessed with celebrity gossip (silly, I know).  One day I was reading my daily dose of Perez Hilton when I saw an ad on the sidebar for these really hot shoes.  I figured that they were probably leather and almost didn't click through.  Boy, am I glad that I did.

Enter Lulu's.  Lulu's has a huge selection of cruelty free shoes and purses.  Jackpot!  And to make my life even easier, they have created a filter on their page to show just vegan shoes!  No more clicking on every shoe to see if they are made from man made materials, only to be let down when they have suede uppers.
  
My shoe collection has been replenished!  Now I can still rock the style I love and not hurt any cute animals in the process.  I bought these shoes recently:



How hot are they? 5" stillettos that are 100% man made materials and at a price tag of only $31 (plus $6 shipping).  Pretty friggin awesome.

I stop by Lulu's weekly because their shoes change that often.  I am just about to order some new boots now!  The shoes are quality and look like they cost alot. 

So now you can be cruetly free and strut your stuff in hot heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment