Friday, October 29, 2010

Susan Nichole Bags- Animal and Earth Friendly Fashion

If you know me at all, you know that giving up my Louis Vuitton handbags was not easy.  If there was one thing my mother instilled in me, it was a love of quality purses.  One of the things that I have struggled with is finding quality vegan handbags that don't look cheap.  Until today!

Until now, I lived with three purses: my Vera Bradley Black Work Bag which is big, my brown Lulu's satchel and a small black Kate Spade canvass purse that is about a million years old.  Yeah, not too many options.  I first read about Susan Nichole handbags in a magazine somewhere, but I was in a rush and didn't really give it a thought.  Then about a week ago, I saw an ad on Facebook for buy 1 get 1 free Susan Nichole handbags.  How could I not indulge?

I was a little skeptical given what I had seen of vegan purses, but when they arrived today, I have to say I was blown away.  I love Susan Nichole's motto of animal and earth friendly fashion, but even more importantly, her products are really quality.  I bought the Natasha in Black and got the Trinity in camel and gold for free.


They came in gorgeous dust bags, just like my Louis Vuittons of days past.  My colleague and I were just looking at them and it is hard to believe that they are not leather and that they are so well made.  Let's just say I am hooked.  Speaking of hooked, each bag came with a signature Susan Nichole purse hook to use when you are out so you don't ever have to put your bag on the ground. Bonus!


Susan Nichole's philosophies are great, you should read up on her website.  The buy 1 get 1 free sale is still going on, so go buy some purses today:  http://susannichole.com/store/handbags-c-52.html.  Plus, there is free shipping, so no excuses!  Remember, vegan can be fashionable and you should wear things that you look fabulous in, but feel good about wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment