Sunday, October 10, 2010

Vaute Couture: Fashion with a Conscience

One of the biggest myths I have heard in our fine city is the vegan fashion isn't fashionable.  I have two words, YEAH RIGHT!

Not only is vegan fashionable, it is fashion with a conscience.  I don't know about you, but I am not a fan of strutting around in dead carcus.  Call me crazy, but I was more repulsed then impressed by Lady Gaga's dress at the VMA's.  Can you imagine how much she must have stunk until all those lights...just sayin.

I digress.  As I have said, I am a girl about the town.  And when I step out on the town, I like to look fashionable and feel good about what I am wearing.  Enter Leanne Mai-ly Hilgart, founder of Vaute Couture (did you catch the play on words?).






Leanne's clothes, most notably her jackets, are stylish and, even more importantly, sensible.  Not only are her gaments vegan friendly and cruelty free, workers who produce her line are paid a "fair wage".  How's that for revolutionary!









Vaute Couture's line uses revolutionary fabrics that are pushing the industry towards using more eco-friendly fabrics.  Wait, you mean I can look good and make a difference? YES!!!



Her products are quality, kind and revolutionary.  I know I will be proud to strut my stuff on the street of Boston in my new Vaute Coat which I just ordered in Luxe Grey. 



You can order all her unique fashions online at http://www.vautecouture.com/.  You won't be sorry.  Plus, you will be fashionable and warm this winter.  Take that skeptics.

P.S.
I also really want Upcycled Windigo Breaker


No comments:

Post a Comment