Friday, October 7, 2011

October Unprocessed Day 6: Revatlive Cleanse Day Three

Today is the final day of my 3-day Revitalive Cleanse and I am feeling really good about where I am.  Throughout the cleanse, I found it really easy to stick to the program and having everything prepared and delivered made a huge difference.  Additionally, the support from Anna in form of emails and check-ins has been really helpful as well. 
Breakfast!
As I mentioned before starting the cleanse, my goal was to jump start my progress for the October Unprocessed Challenge.  I sought to jump start a healthier diet and attain 5 servings of fruit and veggies each day.  The Revitalive program allows for the consumption of 12-15 pounds of fruit and vegetables per day because of their juice based program.  Additionally, I never once felt hungry on the program.  I love the fact that while this is primarily a liquid cleanse, there are solid food eliminates which make it very satisfying.  You can also add fresh fruit and veggies and herbal tea to help if you get hungry.


Today was pretty much the same menu you as yesterday except for the soup.  Today's soup was tomato and it had delicious quinoa in it.
Tonight I went to pilates fusion at North End Yoga.  This is for real the hardest class I have taken and I love it.  Tonight was maybe the hardest one ever and it was so very hot in the room.  I sweat so much and was exhausted when class was over, but felt amazing.  I went to bed again early, per the cleanse instructions.

He was today's quote was meaningful:

"A journey of a thousand miles starts starts with a single step"

Today's affirmation:

"I am accept where I am today.  I am embrace the positive".

This has been a lovely and cleansing journey.  I feel thankful to have had the ability to do this detox program and think that it will help me fulfill the October Unprocessed Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment